With automation and advanced electronics setting the pace, equipment and installations are designed for the control, monitoring and optimization of the various functions and services provided in a building. These Include various types of Alarms, Audio/Video Door Phones, TV services, telephone & Internet as well as lighting, security systems and the operation of all above system through Fiber optics cable terminated in control room. Although the basic control technologies have been in existence for some time, today’s life-style revolution is driving the need for greater integration through single Fiber optics cable.
Types of BMS:
- Software Based
- Hardware & Software by Fiber
- Security & Surveillance System
- Satellite Master Antenna System
- Internal Communication Network
- Audio / Video Intercom
- Telephone Exchange System
- Access Control System
- Parking Management System
- Control & Command Center
- Vehicle Management System
- Under Vehicle Inspection System.
- Home Alarm System.
- Equipment Control System.
Building Management System Benefits:
- Integration with other systems
- Contractor Service Levels
- Unique branding or centralized portal
- Cost Effective
- 24/7 quality and trusted support
- No Learning Curve
- Software & Hardware integration
- Less man power involved
- Quick and efficient Response
- Single Contractor involved
- Future Proof